Monday, January 31, 2011

Artist Statement

I create art for fun! Right now it's just a hobby for me but I hope to have a career involving photography someday. I'm often inspired by ads I find in fashion magazines; I love to use photoshop and I sometimes try to recreate ads or do my own take on them. So far, I have taken a lot of photos on my own and edited some on photoshop. I've worked a little bit with film in Photo 1. I've also done some work taking senior pictures for family members.

Andy Goldsworthy
Andy Goldsworthy is an extremely interesting photographer who focuses his photos on scenes in nature. For most of his works, he sets up these scenes using only his bare hands and objects he finds outside. I think what he does is really genius, especially in a world where people have moved so far away from nature into industry and technology; he does a great job of portraying nature so beautifully.


No comments:

Post a Comment